Sunday 14 August 2011

Introduction of mala BSC 05

Hi Mr Yeap

My name is Mala. In records it is known as Sounderajoo Malarveley.  I am  looking forward toyour class as I have heard about your books.It is interesting to learn that I am given the oppportunity to learn from you. Hope my Math improves after your classes too.  Ha Ha ! Have a great week. 

To keep you informed and to seek your support. I will have to leave for Batam to conduct and attend a training from 31 August to 2 September for my company.  It is a plan by my organisation and it was scheduled as such as my last day of class previously was not to be on the 31 August.  Now with the changes due to the election, I will not be able to attend the last session on 31 August. My concern is about the final assignment and I hope that I will be able to seek your understanding in this matter and let me know on what kind of documents I need to submit in order to be excused from class.

Thank you
Mala  

No comments:

Post a Comment